• Kostenfreier Versand ab 99 €
  • service@flavourique.com
  • Kostenfreier Versand ab 99 €
  • service@flavourique.com

MIGHT MUG PREMIUM COFFE

Mighty Mug is a company that focussus on producing high premium coffee. The aim is to delivery the highest quality of tasty and aromatic coffee to the customer. The beans are grown in different regions around the world, and the roasting are taking place in a roasting facility in Portugal, Europe. 

The Mighty Mug CoffeMighty Mug roasts three different blends of premium coffee; 

  • Mighty Manhattan -- 100 % arabica beans
  • Mighty Malaga -- 25% robusta and 75% arabica bean
  • Mighty Milano -- 50% robusta and 50% arabica beans)    

The beans that are used for the differents blends are grown in small scale plantations in Brazil, Colombia, Ethiopia and on Sumatra.                   

Close cooperation with the local farmers 

Mighty Mug has a close cooperation with the local farmer, to ensure the high quality of the coffee beans. Mighty Mug also make sure to pay a fair price for the beans. This enables Mighty Mug to grow beans in a safe and sustainable environment.

Natural products and clean waterAll coffee beans are handpicked and selected carefully to keep the highest quailty possible. The plantations only use natural products, to preserve the environment and to keep harmful insects and other that could influnce the coffe plant. That means that no pecticides or artificial substances are used to help the plant to grow. When rinsing the beans, clean water without additatives are used. 

Natural products and clean water

All coffee beans are handpicked and selected carefully to keep the highest quailty possible. The plantations only use natural products, to preserve the environment and to keep harmful insects and other that could influnce the coffe plant. That means that no pecticides or artificial substances are used to help the plant to grow. When rinsing the beans, clean water without additatives are used. 

Roasting and creating blends

The baristas and the coffee roasters create the unique Mighty Mug blends. They play a very important role to secure the quality standards, as well as the creating the taste and aromas of the coffee.  Mighty Mug has invested in a modern roasting- and packaging machinery, in their new facilties in Portugal. This is another step to create a high quality and premium coffe.  

The coffee variations 

The Manhattan blend is made from 100% arabica beans from the plantations in Colombia and Brazil. This blend has a very aromatic and intense flavor with a sweet notes of chocolate.  

The Malaga blend is created from 75% of the best Arabica beans from Brazil. The remaining 25% comes from the highest quality Robusta beans from Sumatra. This special blend tastes sweet but has a strong and intense flavor.  

The Milano blend is our strongest coffee blend. This blend gets its strong taste from the 50% Robusta beans from Sumatra. Combined with the 50% Arabica beans from our Ethiopian plantations the Milano flavor is strong but with a slighty sweet and nutty taste.